One last post before the Apocalypse.

     Where to start, I decided to check on the stats of my blog when I suddenly realized that I haven't done an entry in almost 2 months. The sad truth is that not a lot has been going on as of late. A lot of school and work. That's about it. I had decided last month to really get out and attempt to start dating again. After having successfully tapered down to just .5 mg per day of klonopin, I was feeling much better and continue to do so. I am still on Celexa though, and I don't really see myself dropping it any time soon.
     I did meet a great woman last month. She lives a couple of hours away, but I get to see her regularly enough. She really has shown me how patient and sweet some women can be. I wasn't the easiest person to date. I had a lot of reservations at first, because I honestly wasn't sure I was ready. I went for it, and frankly, I felt like I was being shady, but she pushed through it, and I am very happy about it.
   
     I had a successful semester in school, and I am looking forward to going back next semester. I'm quite ready to get finished up with school, and move on from it. Although, I'm still not sure what I am going to do with my degree. I have a pretty sweet set up where I am working, and I'm not entirely sure I would like to leave it.
     The kids are continuing to grow like weeds. Xander played full contact football this summer, and did great. Even though he has a small stature, we wasn't afraid to jump right in (at least most of the time). Gracie is coming along well too. I cant believe how big she is getting!


     So, here we are. Exactly one week until the end of the world as we know it. Tensions are high (as are most people that take this seriously), and we are just sitting and waiting. I hope everyone else had the foresight that I have to go out and blow your entire life savings on non-perishables, and firearms and Ammo. I figured, hell....I won't need the money. After all, the money will be no good after the Zombie uprising, which I am still concerned will start in Florida. Not because of the odd goings on that have happened in recent history there. I believe it will happen there because of the old people. Old people will get sick, then the fat people (because they are slow enough for the old people to get), then children, followed by mother's and lastly...Fathers. If you don't have any children you are safe at least until the Zombie child is tired of eating Mommy and Daddy and decide to go after their aunts and uncles. The safest people during the apocalypse are only children that have no kids. I have put a lot of thought in this. so trust me. I will have the kids after work on the 21st, so if its going to happen, I feel like I will be safer. They will eat their Moms first, unless the apocalypse happens late at night, in which case, I fall into the 2nd and 3rd categories. I'm fat, and I will be the only parent around. I feel like I have spent far too much time explaining my rational thoughts to you, so I digress.
     All I know is that after buying all the guns and ammo, I can't afford Christmas. So, if this turns out not be true, I am going to have to give cases of ammunition and possibly firearms to my children for Christmas. Although, I'm sure if this doesn't pan out, there will be another end time theory right around the corner.

    Here is to hoping that all your Apocalypse wishes and Zombie dreams come true!

Talk to you on the other side of 12/21/12.

No comments :

Post a Comment