On the Road

So, I had the opportunity to get out of the state this week for an on-site training in Kansas....

I gotta say, it's nice to be out of the house. Unfortunately, I normally can't find the extra funds for these kinds of trips on my own. So work trips give me a sort of vacation from home. Although, I have to work through the day, I feel it's more than worth it.

I really love Jonesboro, but this is the 2nd time in two months that I have been in the Kansas City Area for work, and I gotta say, it's a great area. There is some decent landscape, and KC is super nice.

Bill invited me to a St. Louis Blues game this weekend as well. I am still considering taking the trip as it will be mostly paid for. Getting out of the house really makes me feel better. Especially, suffering from depression, it's a great thing for you to get out and do something rather than sit at home and watch netflix.

Work is still going very well, and I plan on redesigning the website this weekend. Check back here for Kansas updates through Thur.

For now, I am going to soak in the hot tub.

No comments :

Post a Comment