When it Rains, it pours....

     Well, I missed the train on McD's, but I think maybe that was in the cards for me.
I had an interview today at Russell Wireless that went very well. I also have 2 interviews tomorrow, and I got another phone call today from an employer that is wanting to hire me.
     The guy at Russell Wireless pretty much told me he wanted to hire me, but that there wouldn't be an opening for me until the end of the month. So worst case scenario, Ill have a job at the end of the month. However, there still needs to be some negotiations on the pay rate, which he says will come at a later date.

On another note, I somehow managed a stress fracture in my right foot. Let me tell you, it kills! They gave me tramadol (which I hate) for the pain. It makes me sick at my stomach, and gives me a hell of a hangover.

Ill keep you guys posted on the job situation, and I'll let you know when a decision is made. I'm definitely seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

I have 3 people wanting to hire me!

No comments :

Post a Comment