Class is in session....

     Well, for most people class starts next week. I decided to log onto my online classes today when I realized that I had been dropped from all my courses! Of course, I instantly panicked as I dialed for my academic adviser to see what was amiss. Turns out, I missed the memo that our classes started last Friday!!! Luckily I made it back into my classes, but I was a little upset that I never received any type of email. Then it dawned on me, I had gotten a new phone since last semester, and didn't have it set up to push notifications to me when I get a school email. I guess with the separation and all, I was a bit loopy.
     The good news is, I was able to get my classes today, and logged in, and caught up. I didn't miss much, thankfully. Just introductions, and Student information forms. I'm just lucky that I tried to log in today!

     I'm thinking this will be a good semester. After all, since the split, I spend almost all my spare time staring at a computer screen, hopping between Facebook and Kontraband. At least now, when I get bored and just stare at the screen, I'll know that I have something I can be doing.
     Im in Psych, Business, English, and World Civ this semester, so hopefully, I wont have any issues.

2 comments :