Yes, I work at FedEx, Yes I like it....

     One thing I have noticed since starting my job at FedEx is anytime I wear my uniform out in public, I get the same question. "Do you like it at FedEx"? The second most common question involves me giving directions (even though I'm not a driver).
     I guess I never realized how many people wanted to work for FedEx before I started there. In a way, I feel very blessed to be employed by them. The corporate office is just 80 miles away, which means the sky is the limit with my career.
     I really like my job at FedEx Office, but I feel like I am capable of so much more. I couldn't ask for a better team to work with. Everyone there is like a family to me, and the manager is the best I have ever had. It doesn't feel like any corporation I have ever worked for. It's much more than that. They really take care of their employees.
     I am just starting my journey at FedEx, but I have big plans for myself there. I do miss my old job at Smurfit-Stone, but maybe I was thrust into this position at FedEx because life had bigger and better plans for me. I have finally decided that FedEx is where I want to stay, so I have recently begun to search my options within the company. Wish me luck!!!!

So, if you see me in public. Don't bother asking me if I like working at FedEx. The answer will always be yes.  Also, all the job openings are listed online, and I don't know if they are hiring in Memphis for drivers. Check the site!

No comments :

Post a Comment