I'm sorry that I'm not sorry.....

     One thing that I have noticed since writing my blog is that EVERY SINGLE POST pisses at least one person off for one reason or the other. The thing is, this is my blog. I want my readers to know that I appreciate your opinions, and I respect your opinions, but this blog has been and always will be, my personal thoughts. That unfortunately means that you (as the reader) has to understand that before reading any of my posts. I do have a tendancy to be a little eccentric and it can sometimes come across as me being a smartass.
     There is one thing that a lot of people don't realize. When I started this blog, I did it as a thing for friends and family. I never expected it to snowball into something as big as it has become, so sometimes, I tend to treat it as only my friends and family are going to see it. I think thats honestly a good thing for the readers because it makes it more authentic, and intimate. At the end of the day, I guess I'm selfish, because I do this blog for me. Its a way to get my thoughts down and out of my head, and in some cases it clears my head.

    It's ok if you get pissed at some of the things I write, because you are just as entitled to your opinion as I am mine, but don't expect any apologies from me for something I said. I know that sounds harsh, but nobody is making you read my blog. You can feel free to leave a comment if you wish to disagree, in fact, I welcome it. Each comment has to be approved by me, but this is just to keep spam off my blog. I will NOT censor what you feel the need to say.

    AS ALWAYS thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment