No Sleep....

Ever since getting hired on at my new job (I start Monday), my mind just goes 99mph when I lie down. I start a new job, moving out on my own for the first time. It's all so much to absorb. I know I need sleep but the waiting is killing me! I feel like I should be doing something in preparation for next month. I'll admit it's difficult to not have someone to wake up and bounce ideas off of at 4am. Maybe that's why I'm divorced now that I think about it....
    Saturday is my last day at FedEx. I'll rest Sunday and start work Monday. It'll take some adjustment to get use to getting up at 7am again. I'm hoping I will acclimate quickly, so I'm not a walking zombie. I honestly didn't have much to say, but just wanted to do something to distract my brain for a minute and kind of reset.

Until next time....

No comments :

Post a Comment