Big Fat Loser has its very first sponsorship!

     We have a local fitness boot camp that is all the rage in town. A lot of people attend the classes, and its kind of an in your face weight loss program. I honestly don't know much about the company aside from the fact that they  yield amazing results, and cater to any body size and type. My mother has used them for about a month.
     I have to admit, I got the email from Boot camp this morning after my email questioning a sponsorship. When I opened it, all it said was "Its a done deal, Call me to work out the details". My first thought was elation. Followed quickly by "Oh shit, this dude is going to make me work". I feel like this is what I need in a weight loss program. I need somebody behind me pushing me. I know my readers do the best they can to do this for me, but this is someone that will be here physically to smack me around if I screw up (not literally).
     I don't know the details or the extent of the sponsorship yet. I am suppose to speak with Cornelius today hopefully. Then I will know something more, and I will post it here. Expect plenty of updates on my progress with Fitness Boot Camp.

For those of my local readers that may be interested in joining me when I start, here is their website.
http://www.fitnessbootcampunlimited.com/home.php

I can't wait!

1 comment :

  1. That means Cornelius is going to be bugging you as to both your food AND exercise diaries as well as me...fill them in!

    ReplyDelete