Growing into my own....

     It still hasn't been all that long since the split from my wife, but I can already start to feel that things are headed in the right direction for me. I have been told that my attitude is better, and I am happier. I have been told this by at least 3 different people. I can only assume it's because I no longer have the stress of trying to keep a failing marriage together. The sad thing is that I didn't realize I was being such a douchebag to everyone. It's like I was taking out my frustrations on everyone outside the home, and saving my joy joy feelings for Amanda when I got home. Now, I can concentrate on being a good friend, and coworker, and treating myself good. I do feel happy now. Not only do I feel it, but others see it, and I'm slowly gaining my confidence again.
     Either way, this is eye opening, it lets me know that maybe I am headed in the right direction. I will admit, that  moving from a marriage to even consider dating is intimidating. It's hard to lose the mindset of being married. I'll definitely do my best though. Luckily, I have my sense of humor going for me, and there are a small number of women that find that attractive.
     I am still waiting to hear word from the hospital on my application for charity surgery. Bariatric Surgery is considered globally as an elective surgery, and the charity program does not cover elective surgeries. However, in my case, it is considered a medical necessity due to other illnesses, and if I don't get the surgery, the other illnesses will only continue to get worse. If they do approve me, I will be the first to get approved for a bariatric procedure under the charity program, which could be a big deal. If this doesn't go through, maybe I should contact A&E and see if they are still casting for "Heavy" lol. I don't know what else to do. I certainly cannot afford the surgery, especially now that I'm separated, and only have my meager income to deal with. Although I tend to show some personality through my writing, I'm not sure I would be a great presence on the small screen. I would be very awkward. I'll just stick with writing for now.
     The blog is still getting a lot of traffic, but for some reason, I'm not seeing an increase in subscribers. I would like to ask that if you are a regular reader, you would please follow or subscribe to my blog.

Christmas is coming up, and I hope that everyone enjoys their holidays with their families. I'm not exactly sure whats going on yet on my end, but I'm sure I will have plenty to keep me busy.

If I don't see you guys again...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment