A New Start...**Freshness Guarantee** (except walking corpses)

     Well, for me, Christmas is over. The meals have been eaten, the presents have all been opened, and I'm ready to take a nap. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I had both children today, and if you want to see pictures, I have made my Personal Christmas album on FB public.

Click Me For Pictures.

     Everyone always makes New Years Resolutions, and speaks of how its a new start. Then, by March, they have fallen right back into the same old routine (at least most of the time). The new kind of wears off, and they want to get back to whatever they consider normal. This year, I really don't have a choice. I have been thrust into a new start. I am not going to make any specific New Years resolution this year. I'm just going to enjoy my year. I believe that I paid my dues in 2011 and 2012 is going to be a good year for me.
     I have a lot of things to look forward to. Weight loss surgery, my children, making new friends, a bright future at FedEx, and lets not forget dating. I am out of practice, but I have a feeling that this will come natural if I find someone that meshes well with me. I can be a pain in the ass to get along with, and I tend to grow tired of people easily. However, there have been a few women in the past that grab and keep my attention through the years. I have faith that one will find me this year.
    I really have an opportunity to flip my life around and steer it in the right direction this year. I just have to play my cards right, and make sound decisions (easier said than done).

Now, onto the more pressing matter of the Zombie Apocalypse that is nigh. In fact some of us have less than a year left on this planet. I however, will be one of the survivors, because I am prepared. I have my Zombie Readiness Kit prepared, do you?

There are two types of survival kits.


The Pacifist (hides and waits)


The Aggressor (think brain matter)



     Which are you? Personally, I like the hide and wait method. Mainly because I'm fat and slow. I guess it would also depend on what type of Zombies we have. If we have like 28 Days/Weeks Later Zombies, then I am all about staying indoors and barricading myself up with some Spam and puzzles. If you have a Dawn of the Dead Lurcher type Zombie, it would be fun to screw around with them. They are slow, and the probably couldn't catch me.
     I know the Mayans didn't specify Zombies for 12/21/12, but I can read between the lines. Trust me, it will be Zombies. I have done extensive research on the Mayan Code (similar to the Da Vinci code). Its all very hard to understand, so I wont bother explaining. It took many late nights and many episodes of Legends of the Hidden Temple to figure it out.

Anyhoo, 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(enjoy what little time you have left)
  

No comments :

Post a Comment