Life's a trip....

    So, it is with a very heavy heart that I am announcing a separation and impeding divorce from my wife of 3 years. Things simply aren't working. When I hit my lowest point of my depression, it was simply too much for her to handle. The sad thing is, she says she doesn't want counselling. That hurt more than anything I think.
     Naturally things have been bumpy for us recently, and I'm ashamed to say that some foul exchanges have been made between me and Amanda and My family and Amanda. Facebook can be a real bitch. I post cryptic messages on there because I know that the people I'm close to will know what I'm talking about. However, its obviously a mistake, because it opened the door for all sorts of rude comments from both sides of the fence.
     I think what pisses me off the most is the fact that this wasn't my choice. Therefore, I still love Amanda dearly, and it hurts to see family talk badly about her. At the end of the day, this is my marriage, and my divorce. I appreciate my family's support, but sometimes it can be too much to handle. I know they are looking out for me, but it hurts to see them speak ill of Amanda.
     It is going to be a long process, and I'm currently in need of an apt and or a room mate. I'm trying to be out of the house by the middle of the month, but there is nothing to rent in town!

     The bariatric seminar went well. I am waiting on a phone call from Dr Jones, and an answer on my charity request (which my father is checking on tomorrow). It really is a great program, and if I'm approved, it will give me a new lease on life. Baptist Memorial Hospital is a great one.

     I cant wait for a call from the surgeon!!!!

1 comment :

  1. I really hope the best for you and that you can pull through. God knows what he wants for you and you'll continue down the path he has chosen for you. Just pray a lot and everything will fall in place as it should. May you both be blessed and can still be friends in the end.

    ReplyDelete