I got into trouble....

    I got a comment from an anonymous follower, that accused me of gearing this blog too much towards humor, and not enough towards weight loss. It really made me think, and he/she is right. I have been so busy trying to obtain more traffic to my blog that I have lost site of the real reason I started the blog in the first place. I have been horrible about updating my food/exercise diary. How can I hope to keep and gain followers if I don't follow through with what I promised them? 
   These are the type of followers I hope for. I want ALL of my readers to be candid with me, and let me know if you think I'm screwing up. Gus has been doing very well at keeping me in line! It helps more than you think. Even though I may not respond to all the comments, I read every single comment thats posted on my blog, facebook, and youtube. So please keep it up.

  And thank you to my anonymous reader for reminding me why I started this blog in the first place. I need to find a happy medium between humor and weight loss. I know there's one, I just gotta find the right balance.

   Im trying to think of a way to include my readers. So, lets think of a type of punishment for me if I fail to update my food diary. Any ideas? Maybe I'll have to do something embarrassing on my youtube channel or take an embarrassing picture. Give me some ideas! We could make it fun. 

3 comments :

  1. Just remember the modern term "viral" basically is something with that sweeps in the door for a short time & then is gone.
    That is in essence shaycarl as far as I can ascertain.
    Don't try to be him.
    I have a friend who tries to be all 3 presenters on top gear (BBC motoring programme), that's not him either, ..he's buried in there somewhere, way deep but he's there.

    Anyhow, i've got to eat some ((lots)) of yummy plain rice & balsamic vinegar, tide me over & fills me up!

    I'd recommend (if you like rice) a rice cooker, & cook off a few cups full as either filler food or to keep a basic bland-ish veg & rice /seafood & rice / "simply rice" sealed tub to dip into, I often cook off a few days worth store it in the fridge (COLD) & hit it if I'm peckish at any given time, even breakfast.
    (just don't cane it like I do or you'll have bad heartburn)

    Saves me eating so much snacky crap, but also as I have a superb chinese shop in town I actually enjoy the msg free rice seasonings, making up a basic mix "free-stylee" better than caning a pizza, or two & sorts me out late night hunger pangs.
    IF you can try the brown rice! (way better for you)
    Most folk eat purely Basmati, or American long grain.
    I'm a big fan of "sticky" rice (another type) & make up rice balls so I've got an idea of my consumption, plus it seems to have more flavour than other types, possibly an aquired taste, but one of the joys for me is moulding it into a ball, drizzling some balsamic or sushi soy onto it &, ..well to me it's great tasting food for my oversized frame & possibly making me ignore the junk for another 48 hrs.
    Works for me, & if it works for me then I care not one jot if it's allowed food in any diet book, reducing my groaning stomach is order of the day in order to have less stress on my frame & hopefully get back to a happier state!

    If you don't like rice, ignore my bletherings, cut down bad foods not necessarily out until the yearnings gone & you can quite honestly say "Naah, not this time round" to an ex favourite food, or it simply gets too much to bear! ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as a punishment, but simple cooking...
    Time lapse cooking attempts, something you can mount the camera (or new & old for multi angle) & teach us all to dabble in the culinary arts, ..healthily.
    Eg fruity pancakes with xander, simple stuff, flour coated semi dry fried sprats (mmmmmm) ..things to show better food comes from home & is healthier for you.
    (basically dry fried sprats are tiny fish, gut / don't gut optional, bung in a bag of flour, shake, light fry, consume with gusto.
    ..they're my alternative to fried chicken wings... I kid you not!
    Damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh & congratulations on doing both breakfast (homemade) & filling in your food intake.

    We are watching!

    BFL blog ..one mans descent into smaller pants!

    ReplyDelete