Lazy Sunday...

   Today was a pretty chill day. Amanda finished up painting the bathroom, and you can see it on my youtube channel. I watched Gracie while she did that. My mower isnt running right, so I paid some dude $30 to mow my entire yard, which I thought was a pretty damn good deal. We ate at Ruby Tuesday to celebrate Amanda finishing the bathroom.
   Tomorrow, Im picking up my new Sony Bloggie, which is an HD cam made specifically for vlogging, so I will have higher quality videos. I still plan on doing the regular blog, but I will eventually move to primarily video blogging. I think Amanda is going to have to get use to me recording everything, but she should adapt pretty well. YouTube is hard to get a good fan base, but once you do it, they tend to be loyal. Please help me by spreading the word about my youtube channel. My username is BFLBlog.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment :