Burning the candle at both ends...

Amanda and I got out last night and went to Jonathans house. I was in one of my moods where I felt like I just didn't want to go home yet. I asked Amanda if I could go to my sisters house and spend some time (this was at like 11PM) She said she didn't mind, so I went over and watched a movie and talked. I ended up getting home and getting in bed at about 3AM. I dont understand why, but I just feel the need to be on the go constantly. Of course I woke up this morning feeling like complete crap. Its almost like I dread going to bed. I can only assume that its because I have had so much trouble sleeping lately. I think Im going to sit the Klonopin aside for the day today. It scares me to take it everyday, because the withdrawal can be bad if you take them every day. I hope I start feeling better later, because we are suppose to go to Larry's house tonight, and right now, I dont feel like doing much of anything. I woke up depressed this morning, most likely because I didn't sleep enough. I think once Amanda gets up, Ill lay back down. I think it may also have something to do with me not working. It feels weird not having anything to do with myself. I need to find a part time job pretty quick.....
Sorry that my blog is kind of a downer today. Ill try to post again later on a little lighter note.

No comments :

Post a Comment