Just call me Tom Thumb..

The last thing I remember doing last night before my thumb swelled to twice its size was having a margarita with Amanda. At first I thought it may have been all the salt, but it is continuing to get worse. What the hell!
Its my right thumb and its huge, and painful. I can barely bend it. I decided to go ahead and go to the Dr. since I still haven't gone about my back (which is also still hurting). So, I suppose I can knock out 2 birds with 1 stone. I feel totally guilty because I haven't gone to the gym because my back. I feel like Im not following through even though I know I cant help it. Lauren (sister in law) is going to stay the night with us tonight, so im going to pick her up in a little while, and she is going to the Doc with me. The good news is that Mom and Terry are going to Florida, and they are taking the Santa Fe, so they asked me to car sit her convertible. I anxiously agreed to do so as long as they left me keys...so Ill be cruising around in an Spyder Convertible until Tuesday. Although I had a very lucid dream last night that I screwed up her top on it. Hopefully that wont happen.
Well, thats all for now. Ill try to report back this afternoon after the doctors visit to let you know what he told me. Once I get better, I have got to get my ass to the gym!

No comments :

Post a Comment