Its a process....

Well, I woke up this morning at about 11 AM. Im trying to get back to where I'm getting up at a decent hour. When I was on Celexa, all I wanted to do was sleep. Not to mention it caused horrible anxiety and an OCD nature. Its like every time I had a pain, I was on google convincing myself I had some rare disease. I feel so much better now that Golden switched me to Paxil. I've been suffering from some withdrawals from the Celexa, but the Klonopins have been helping with those. Im getting ready to get out of the house and go to the $10 fitness place to start my membership. I keep telling myself that I know I have to commit to going to the gym, but my track record says that I suck at it. Im hoping that since Im not working I'll go stir crazy enough to get up and go exercise. I have already found myself doing things that I would not have had the will to do a month ago. I got out yesterday and went to Brittney's new apt. The place is a shithole, and she knows it, but I told her that everyone has to start somewhere. We worked on it for a while yesterday. I put a new door on Tiffany's room, and we spackled a couple of bad spots in the wall. The place could be decent if a little TLC was given to it. Anyhow, Im about to meet with Brittney again today and go to Brookland to get an old Queen Ann chair that Memaw gave us a couple of years back. It will be nice for Brittney to have a little extra furniture. Im hoping if we get the place fixed up, she will really stick to it, and try to make it work.
I gotta admit, it feels weird leaving Amanda at home everyday. I know she stayed here when I worked, but this is different. I feel like Im abandoning her and the baby, but at this point I feel like its helping me to get out of the house and do something with myself. Amanda insists that she is fine with it. It really feels weird not getting up for work every day. I've never been unemployed for more than a couple of weeks, so actually having no plans to return to work right now makes me feel like a low life.
I hope you guys will let me know if I get to long winded in my blogs. Im not entirely sure about blog etiquette.
Ill come back later and post some updates.

1 comment :

  1. Hey Dredge,

    This is Night from CoG. I just wanted to let you know that I am wishing you the best.

    Weight-loss is not an easy journey. But, it is an achievable goal. You will succeed if you put your mind to it. You just have to dedicate yourself to your goal.

    You have to approach it wisely. Don't expect amazing results right away. Understand that slow and steady wins the race. There WILL be ups and downs. There will be weeks at a time where you'll lose 5 lbs a week (or more), and then there will be weeks where you gain 5 lbs - despite not deviating from your routine. There will be weeks/months where -nothing- happens. No weight-gain or loss.

    Instead of getting frustrated or depressed during these "off" times, just keep moving forward. You'll continue to succeed if you can overcome these obstacles.

    If you would like some pointers on where to start, as far as weight-loss is concerned, I will be more than happy to share with you some of the things members of my family have discovered through their own weight-loss battles which has led to significant weight-loss for them. These things range from what they eat to what they do in the gym.

    Just let me know. (Easiest way to contact me is via the forums).

    You've got my support and my prayers.

    ReplyDelete