Not every day can be interesting....

Well, in keeping with my promise, I am trying to update my blog at least on a daily basis. Of course, I never said I could be interesting in every post. I have Xander with me until Sunday, so once I got up this morning, I made Xander help me load up some old cardboard boxes to take to the landfill. We decided to return a couple of items to Big Lots, then decided to get a bite to eat. We didn't realize until it was too late that the landfill closes at 4PM. I stopped by Lowes to look at some replacement mailboxes, but they were very expensive. Im not going to buy a new mailbox for a rental home. Ill leave that up to my landlord.
   My back is still hurting me. I guess I'm going to go ahead and suck it up and go to the chiro Tuesday. I have got to get back into the gym. Its like im wasting money and time by not going to the gym. I will get back in there by next week, I promise!
   As bad as I hated to do it, I went ahead and added a donation button for funds to go towards lap band surgery. I normally hate asking for handouts, but since I am currently unemployed, I don't have a choice. Of course no one is obligated.
 Speaking of unemployment, mine still has not been approved because of the severance pay, so Im tripping out over money right now, but who isnt? If any of my readers know of any part time jobs, please let me know. I just need something working about 10-15 hours a week. Something to just kind of supplement my income.
As stated before, I dont really have anything interesting to talk about today, but I wanted to do my daily update.

I do want to say that I am very happy with the amount of traffic and support I have received on this blog. Its still in its infancy, but if recent activity is any indicator, we could be in for a long and interesting ride. Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment