Ill never miss another dose!

   Well, yesterday was horrible. I barely found the will to breathe. After some thinking and research, I think all my symptoms were due to my missing a dose of Paxil. I did end up taking 1 klonopin yesterday, and last night I slept like a rock. Of course I was up first thing this morning with Gracie, so Im still a little tired, but I'll get a nap in when Amanda gets up. Ill just have to NOT forget my paxil again.
   Im thinking at my current rate, I will back at the gym by mid week. My back is still a little sore, but not nearly as bad. I was trying to think of some exercises that would be low impact on my hips. You would think that the recumbent bike would be ideal, but apparently not! My gym doesn't have a swimming pool, so thats out.
 I still have not received a decision on my unemployment benefits. I don't understand what the problem is! They say there is a hang up due to my severance pay, but that makes no sense. I haven't even started receiving severance yet, and when I call the local office to tell them that, they just sit there like a dumbass and dont give me an answer. I guess I'll have to go up there tomorrow.
Today is just going to be a day for rest and recovery. Im feeling like myself today, and I just want to enjoy a restful day.

2 comments :

  1. Even a walk is exercise, so don't mong out!
    Take the baby for a walk in the stroller, even if it's only round the block!
    Get out & look folk in the eye & simply acknowledge them, as cheery, booming bassy, "Morning" can freak folk not used to speaking out & give you a chuckle (it works for me)
    Point is to keep motivated & break sedentary habits, eg limit your xbox time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (oh yeah, I forgot), ..I use the "Morning" thing regardless of the time of day.

    ReplyDelete