Change comes at a cost.

I went and signed up at the gym today. I cost me about $60 to get started, but I think it will be worth it. I was up late last night due to the long nap at Amanda's mom's house. I took it as an opportunity to build my youtube account so that I can do the occasional Video blog as well. All I have on the channel right now is a shitty video of me showing people how to subscribe. Im one of those people that hates seeing myself in video, so it will be a weird and slow transition before I start showing my mug on there.
I ended up in bed at about 3:30 am, but I was up this morning by 10:30 and taking care of Gracie. Im still feeling pretty good. Im having a hard time going to sleep at night though. I ended up popping an Ambien last night to get some sleep. Im hoping the exercise is going to help with the insomnia. Im still having quite alot of guilt for drinking a little bit yesterday. I should not have done that. Well, im out of things to say for now. Ill probably post something a little later. I hope to kind of lighten the mood of the blog soon. I know you guys get tired of reading the same old whiny shit everyday. Well, Toodles for now.

Oh By the way...my youtube channel is BFLBlog
And my new twitter is @bflblog

Please subscribe! Ill have some videos up soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment