Sick of being sick.....

I had a horrible night last night. I ended up in bed at about 2AM. I completely drenched the sheets in sweat. I had night sweats all night long, I tossed and turned, and kept getting twitches in my legs. I can only assume that its all the prescriptions Im on right now. I was already on Paxil and Klonopin (for depression and anxiety), then the doc prescribed me Tylox, Flexeril, and some type of Steroid for my back. My back is still hurting, but I am going to try not to take ANYTHING today except the Paxil. Im not sure if I've been on Klonopin long enough to experience withdrawal, but I've heard that it causes terrible withdrawal. I think if i experience any symptoms I'll just take .5 mg  to see if it helps the withdrawal symptoms. Im really tired of being in a cloud all the time because of meds. Sometimes I look at how I feel now Vs how i felt when I went to the doc for the anxiety and depression. I honestly don't remember being this miserable before. The anxiety is what kills me. It turns me into a crazy person. If I have an ailment such as the leg twitching from last night, or the night sweating, I google it. Then before you know it I'm convinced that I have MS or ALS or some horrible disease. I know it probably sounds goofy to someone who doesn't suffer from anxiety, but its a real problem for me. Any time I have an issue or something odd with my body, i google it. No matter how hard I try to resist, I cant.
   At any rate...Im going to try to NOT take anything but Paxil today and see what happens. Ill report back here with any news. I hope all goes well....

1 comment :

  1. Whilst you are on alot of meds, the other question is how much sodium are you taking in? (salt)
    As this helps as well as causes cramps sweats etc.
    Lo salt? / No salt.

    Be assured that what you are encountering is meds, so realize this & try to control doseages to best effect, also a reason to do other stuff & reduce them as soon as possible.What you are encountering is what a lot of women go through in terms of menopause without help!
    not what you want to hear but realistically shared by millions!
    Keep hydrated with as pure a source of liquid as poss (coke etc is out then, as are energy drinks) basic litre of water in a proper water bottle (eg a sigg, with a neoprene surround to keep it colder & better tasting)..try & raise the bar on flushing your system.

    ReplyDelete