I was born a rambling man.

Things are starting to wind down around here now. Its getting dark, and Gracie is taking a nap. Amanda is making candles for the new wall piece we bought at Hobby Lobby. I have been toying with the idea of going somewhere to work part time, since I found out that my unemployment check was going to about 40% of old earnings. I would like to draw unemployment, work part time, and finish school. Then it dawned on me....about 2 years ago I took the USPS assessment and  actually did rather well on it. At the time, they offered me a position as a relief driver, but of course, I turned it down. Im thinking that now would be a perfect time to take on a part time job as a relief driver for the Postal service. I went online and found my old assessment, and looked at job openings. I ended up applying for a relief position in Lake City for a Rural carrier. I figure it could be a good way to supplement some of the income that I'm losing without having to commit 1/3rd of my time to it. 
I mentioned earlier that I bought a membership to Fitness 10, and I didn't do a damn thing with it. I ran some errands today to kind of shore things up with my guvmint assistance. By the time I was finished, I talked to Amanda and she wanted to grab a bite, so we went and ate. By that time it was 5:30, and I decided not to go to the gym. Now I feel like punching myself for being a dumbass. If someone wants to go with me tonight, i can probably be coerced into going. I can bring a guest. Please holler at me. I need to try to make this fun.

Sometimes I wish I had more friends around here. I mean I have alot of "friends" but I dont really hang out with them. Mostly because I am considered "Shady". Shady is a word that kind of loses its meaning when you are suffering from depression. Its not a conscious choice to be shady. Its more of a inability to feel social.

Im downloading a few movies tonight, but I know it would be wiser to get my fat ass to the gym!!! Any volunteers???

No comments :

Post a Comment