Socks of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

So much for my plans to go to the gym this evening. I was getting ready for a family dinner at Larry's house. I bent over to get a pair of socks from my drawer and CRACK! It felt like someone smacked me in the lower back with a baseball bat. I think its actually my hips, but it KILLS. I can barely walk. Its mainly felt on my right side, but its miserable. I cant find a comfortable position. I just took some anaprox and now I'm going to play halo for a while tonight, and pray to god that it gets better over night. You can never tell with back pain if its going to get better or worse after sleep. If Amanda would have fetched my socks like a good wife, this would have never happened! (Just kidding baby, don't murder me in my sleep)
Anyhow, nothing major to report, I just wanted to make my excuses know for playing hookey from the gym.
I guess Ill go see Dr. Golden on Monday if my back is still hurting.

2 comments :

  1. If I murder you in your sleep it will be quick, quiet, and clean since I need my sleep, I'm not waking up the baby, and we have light colored sheets. You're welcome in advance.

    ReplyDelete