I need my own Jillian Michaels....

You know, its weird....I have heard it said that when people retire they are busier than when they worked. I can see now after being unemployed for a week that this statement holds true. I literally have to stop and think about it to figure out which day of the week it is. I have managed to stay relatively busy, which means, I've been spending money. I have decided that this week, I'm only getting out when absolutely necessary. I have really got to learn to change my spending habits now that we are both unemployed.
We are going shopping tomorrow, and I will be buying my "diet food". So far this week I've just been doing the portion thing. I was suppose to go to the gym yesterday, but my back is still down. Its still sore, but its slowly recovering. I definitely don't want to do anything to re-injure it. I promise its not an excuse. I am starting to feel unmotivated, so I need to work on that. I have really got to follow through this time on losing weight. I need to do it for my family. Xander is growing up so fast, and I feel like I miss a lot because, honestly, I cant keep up with him. I want to be able to get out and run around with him without feeling like I may kill over any minute. I know within a blink of an eye Gracie is going be that age too. Of course, she wont be playing football and all that, but I need to be in shape for my family. I need friends to go to the gym with me. It sounds so juvenile, but I need someone to push me....too bad I cant afford Jillian Michaels. Although, sometimes she scares the shit out of me. I'm pretty sure she could make me cry if she looked at me the wrong way.
Im not sure what I have planned today, but I need to do something productive, and I need to do it without spending money. I need to try to put together a diet plan, but I dont know where to even start. I guess Ill google it. Its tough, because there are literally 1,000 diets to choose from, and every one claims to be the best. There has GOT to be an easier way.

No comments :

Post a Comment