I believe they say that "The longest journey begins with a single step"

Well, Im relatively new to blogging, but now that I am unemployed I figured what the hell...Ill give it a shot. I will not be concerned with proper grammar etc when blogging. This mainly a free writing tool of sorts. A place where I can update my would be subscribers and spill my thoughts onto virtual paper. This will be a tell all, and I will not be sugar coating anything. Im sure at some point I will piss somebody off, but just keep in mind, its just a blog and nobody gives a shit about what I say anyhow.
When Smurfit Stone announced that my services were no longer needed, I tried to think of something I can do that would keep me busy and help with my mental status. Lord knows I need stability. I began to think of all the wonderful things I could do with myself, since I would have all this free time. The first thing that came to mind was to try to get back in shape (which is to pretend i was ever really healthy to begin with). I feel there are so many more options that would be available to me if I didn't weigh as much as a full grown black bear. A mind blowing 350 lbs. Fat asses are automatically stigmatized as being lazy. While this is mostly true, I still feel I need to get down to a manageable weight. The doctors say that my weight contributes to my depression and anxiety as well. Of course, when you are fat, all of you ailments are because you are fat. Everything can be cured by losing weight according to modern science.
This blog is not going to be about just weight loss, its going to work alot like a journal. I will be discussing all the things in my daily life, and like a narcissist, assume that anyone cares besides those that feel they are obliged. Hopefully I can make an impression on a few people.
My goal is to post on BFL on a daily basis to give you updates.
Please subscribe, and I look forward to this whole blogging thing.

No comments :

Post a Comment